Value of Membership
The Tennessee Gas Association established in 1962 is an association created around the natural gas distribution systems across the State. The Association’s core values are represented in the word PACE: Promote, Advocate, Collaborate & Educate. TGA offers members opportunities to enhance their professional careers, company operations, and industry contacts through various conferences and training sessions throughout the year. Being comprised of a Board of Directors from across the State and employing our own lobbyist gives TGA a collaborative voice in legislative arenas as we advocate for the future of natural gas in Tennessee. TGA’s 90+ members in the Corporate Membership class represents over 5,700 employees and over 1.3 million meters serving TN natural gas consumers.
- Network with 90+ natural gas distribution companies across the State of Tennessee
- Exposure to 100+ Business Partners with goods and services for your business
- TGA’s own Lobbyist advocating for & against bills that matter to our members
- An active PAC fund
- 7 main Conferences throughout the year
- Legislative Event – February
- Distribution & Operations Conference – April
- Customer Service Regional Workshops – May
- Annual Meeting – June
- Safety Summit – August
- Business, Accounting & Professional Development Conference – October/November
- Fall Management Conference – October/November
- 8+ Training Sessions held various times yearly across the State
- Tennessee Public Utility Commission(TPUC) approved Public Awareness TV and radio advertising program reaching key audiences
- Annual Member Directory in print and online version
- Multiple Newsletters yearly with valuable information directly impacting your association and industry in print and online version
- Vol Network radio advertising program
- Up-to-date Website offering Member’s Only section containing conference presentations, Public Awareness documentation, online member directory, a member shared marketing materials and other Association information
Thank you for your interest in joining TGA. Corporate membership dues are calculated at .70 cents per meter with a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $15,000. The membership year runs July 1 – June 30. If you are a first time member, we are happy to offer you a discount on your first year of membership. Please submit the application below. Once we receive your application, we will calculate your membership dues total and email you an invoice.
Your listing in the TGA Membership Directory will appear in the same format as the information you provide below.