Value of Membership Business Partners
The Tennessee Gas Association (TGA) was created in 1962 to promote the value of the natural gas industry in Tennessee. TGA continues to be dedicated to improving the quality of life, the environment, and the economy of Tennesseans through the responsible use of natural gas. BUSINESS PARTNER members shall be persons, firms, companies, or corporations actively engaged in the manufacture or distribution of appliances, equipment, or materials for the gas industry, or persons, firms, companies, or corporations that furnish professional services to the gas industry. Business Partner Membership Dues are $500 annually.
TGA has over 90 corporate members comprised of municipal gas systems, utility districts, gas authorities, public housing authorities, and private gas companies.
Business partners, pipelines, and marketer members include over 95 individual companies that serve the corporate membership. These member companies range from manufacturers and distributors of equipment or materials to professional service providers.
TGA Business Partner Membership is a cost eﬀective way to receive instant opportunities to connect with your statewide customer base. TGA members are encouraged to do business with Business Partners. Any vendor selling to a natural gas system in Tennessee would beneﬁt from TGA membership. In addition to the coveted membership directory, the following advantages appeal to the vast majority of Business Partners:
Every TGA conference, workshop, or event is an excellent opportunity for a Business Partner to get to know customers and potential customers on an informal basis in a cost eﬀective manner. Attending TGA events allows the Business Partner the savings of one trip to see many instead of being on the road every day to see a few. There are 8+ meeting opportunities to either exhibit or network with TGA members through the membership year. Visit the Events Calendar to see the individual events
- Business Partners have the opportunity to promote their products and services through advertising packages ranging from as little as $500 to $3,000 per year, providing various levels of exposure for your company. The newsletter is distributed to a mailing list of 400+ TGA members.
- Two TGA Board of Director seats are dedicated to Business Partners nominated by the Business Partner Council. Business Partners also have representation on the Distribution & Operations Committee as well as the Safety Summit Task Force to assist in planning the largest exhibit opportunities for TGA Business Partners.
- Your company name, contact information, and products and services will be listed in the TGA Membership Directory mailed to 200+ Corporate Members, 400+ members total.
- Access to the Members Only section of the TGA website and contact information for all TGA members.
- Annual Scholarship Program for Children of TGA Members.
Thank you for your interest in joining TGA. TGA Business Partner membership dues are $500 annually. The membership year runs July 1 – June 30. If you are a first time member, we are happy to offer you a discount on your first year of membership. Please submit the application below. Once we receive your application, we will calculate your membership dues total and email you an invoice.
Your listing in the TGA Membership Directory will appear in the same format as the information you provide below.